Our EG11 is a modular, two piece frame made up of an aluminum grip with our Iconic TYPE-A checkered pattern texture and a carbon steel frame to give you a smoother shooting platform. It’s equipped with an extended/removable magwell flare to better assist with reloads. We strategically placed a medium/aggressive texturing in the front and rear of the grip module to give you more control and have streamlined the trigger as well to give it a more aggressive stance. Our hand fitted trigger is a crisp 3 1/2 lbs break, making it one of the cleanest triggers out there.
When it comes to performance and accuracy, the EG11 comes standard with a hand-fitted match grade barrel with polished feed ramp. Our Match grade barrel is also crowned to give it that classic look, making it completely flush with the slide. It’s also equipped with a full dust cover with a 1913 picatinny rail to add weight and mitigate muzzle rise. All of the steel components are Black Nitride and our aluminum components are MIL-A-8625, Type-III, Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized with a durable layer of Cerakote Ceramic Coating to finish it off, giving you an incredibly beautiful finish.
*(OPTICS/LIGHTS ARE INCLUDED)
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: Hand Fit Match Grade 5″ Stainless Bull Barrel w/polished feed ramps
- Slide: Hand Fitted with Tri-Cuts
- Sight Radius (in.): 6.25″
- Total Weight (oz.):
- 45oz. w/Optics Plate, Optic, & Light
- Trigger Break Weight (lbs.): Hand Fit/Polished 3.5 lbs.
- Rear Sights: Proprietary Optic Plate
- Front Sights: Novak™ Tritium Dot
- Maintenance: Approx. 10,000 Rounds
- Optic Ready (RDS): RMR/SRO Pattern
- Recoil Spring: 9 lbs.
- Main Spring: 17 lbs.
- Maxwell: Flared
- Finish Type:
- Black Nitride w/Cerakote Ceramic Coatings
- Black – MIL-A-8625, Type-III, Class 2 w/Cerakote Ceramic Coating
- Grip Texture: Iconic TYPE-A Checkered Pattern/Semi Aggressive
- Grip Material: Hand Fitted Aluminum
- Safety: Ambi
- Rail: Full Dust Cover w/Mil-Spec Picatinny Rail